Friday, October 11, 2013

Yes Yes YES

YES!

That's my response to the Universe every morning.

I leap out of bed, throw my arms into the air, look up at the sky, and yawp a YES that would make Walt Whitman proud.

The word YES is more than an affirmative reply to a question. It is more than the opposite of NO.

Saying YES to the Universe is a metaphysical practice that parts seas and moves mountains.

It is the stuff of miracles. 

Activating the power of YES means that we are putting ourselves behind the highest intentions we have for ourselves, for others, and for the world. 

It doesn't matter what's in front of us. Whatever it is, when we say YES to it, whatever we think, say, and do becomes a prayer to the Universe. We say YES to life.

The energy of NO is resistance. It's a block. However, there are times when saying NO is appropriate, especially when it comes to your health and safety. 

Ever consider why NO is such a common response from people? Because most people have been hammered with NO thousands of times (try 50,000!) during their formative years. No wonder it is such an automatic response! How many of those NO's still echo in your mind?

Get up and YAWP your YES to the Universe! If you're not sure what a YAWP is, it's a loud, barbaric cry or yell (thanks to Uncle Walt in his poem "Song of Myself").  

YAWP your YES with enthusiasm; put some bass in your voice when you say it, and mean it!

Say YES to the Universe no matter what's in front of you. It will power you through it.


Spiritwork:

Make YES your mantra. Breathe in and repeat YES YES YES. Breathe out and repeat YES YES YES. Try this for five minutes and see how you feel. No doubt you will be energized and ready to take on the world.

Blessings!

Related Posts:




12 comments:

  1. YES-YES-YES!!!!!

    I Love how you say that YES is a Prayer to the Universe!!

    I've always call it my "Sacred YES" but now I'm going to incorporate my Sacred YES into my Sacred YES Prayer!! Woohoo - YES!!!

    Thanks Penny!
    Healthy Blessings,
    Gena :)
    www.GenaLivings.com - Healthy Living

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES, Gena, it is an affirmative prayer that aligns us with Universal energy and it's laws. WOO HOO! I love how you call it your Sacred YES.

      Blessings!
      Penny

      Delete
  2. but if i say 'YES' for everything at work then i will get overloaded :D
    but YES is indeed a positive start

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, amarnaik, there are times when saying no is beneficial, but saying YES to the day and to the Universe will power you through anything :D

      Thanks so much for stopping in and sharing.
      Blessings!
      Penny

      Delete
  3. Yes is a powerful word and we don't use it much. It does have a powerful meaning behind it....
    when I was a year old I started with seizures ..my parents heart broken n terrified..the started a prayer chain n believed YES my daughter will be fine.
    So years of saying YES n being thankful I started to become well....its the power of YES n believing in the positive thoughts.....I became well no seizures n was on the road to Wellness .I always believed in the power of positive thoughts will bring you good things.....
    So I say YES YES N MORE YES....to welcome the power of positive energy....thank you my dear friend...
    blessing to you n your family...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a powerful story! Thank you so much for sharing it. Keep saying YES to the Universe and accept its positive energy in every area of your life.

      Blessings!
      Penny

      Delete
  4. WOW! The energy of this post is YES YES YES!!!! I can feel it. I am covered with goosebumps!

    I say YES!

    :-)

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOO HOO, Kathy! I am certainly feeling it, too!

      :-)
      Penny

      Delete
    2. Pen, When I get up in the morning I actually sit on the edge of my bed for a minute and say loudly, "Good morning, Universe, Angels. God, thank you for another day." In Dec. I will have to yawp YES!!!! Andrea

      Delete
    3. Amen, Anonymous! So glad to hear that you do this! What a difference it makes.
      Blessings.
      Penny

      Delete
  5. Penny,

    Okay, starting tomorrow I'm going to give the universe a great big "YES" when I get out of bed. I love that.

    Thanks for my new morning "Yes!"

    Dina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WOO HOO, Dina! Let me know how it goes!
      Blessings!
      Penny

      Delete