Friday, November 1, 2013

In Case You Missed It...

For the past month, I've offered information, exercises, and activities to help you grow spiritually through my series 31 Days of Spiritual Growth.

Every day we encounter opportunities, or spiritunities as I refer to them, that call us to our highest good and invite us to witness how all things are interconnected by and with Spirit.

But we miss them when we aren't mindful.

All too often, we are in too much of a hurry in life, and as a result, we lose moments of insights, epiphanies, grace, beauty, and joy. We take things for granted, and we close ourselves off to the world of the Sacred.

To grow spiritually, we must consciously choose to put ourselves in a place where we are open, receptive, and totally present in the moment. We do this by asking and inviting spiritunities to reveal themselves. Once we open our spiritual eyes, we see a world of wonders that has been around us all along. The exercises and activities in this series will allow you to deepen your relationship with the Sacred.

In case you missed some of the posts in my series, I've linked all of them here for your convenience.


Day 1:  Attention Deficit or Dividend?
Day 2:  Becoming A Connoisseur Of The Commonplace
Day 3:  Hungry For Meaning
Day 4:  Letting Silence Speak
Day 5:  Co-Partners In Creation
Day 6:  The Sacred Institute For Spiritual Studies
Day 7:  Making Peace With The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly
Day 8:  Making Friends With Frustration
Day 9:  Gettin' Your Vibe On
Day 10: Put On Your Wonderwear
Day 11:  Yes Yes YES
Day 12:  Mountaintop Message Up Yonder
Day 13:  Avoid Spiritual Suicide
Day 14:  Your Chariot Awaits
Day 15:  Getting Your Emotional House In Order
Day 16:  Victim or Victor?
Day 17:  Scratching That Spiritual Itch
Day 18:  Be A Prophet of Play
Day 19:  What's Love Got To Do With It?
Day 20:  Dog Day Afternoon
Day 21:  From Underdog to Top Dog
Day 22:  Mountains and Rivers and Valleys, Oh My!
Day 23:  Staring Down The Barrel of Truth
Day 24:  Taking The Plunge
Day 25:  Muskrats, Microscopes, and Mystery
Day 26:  Catapult Your Desire
Day 27:  Your Divine Design
Day 28:  Downgrade Fear By Upgrading Your Thinking
Day 29:  Watch Your Language!
Day 30:  Coming Out Spiritually
Day 31:  Break the Spell and Go to Health

After you have completed the series, be sure to come back and share your experiences with me.

Blessings.

Get my free, new e-book The ABC's of Dealing with Negative People by clicking here.

8 comments:

  1. Spiritunities...love it! I've definitely been guilty of not noticing nudges from spirit in the past, too intent on being busy rushing around. Every so often I have to remind myself to take time to smell the roses. Thanks for the links to your previous posts, I think I may have missed some, so I will take my time and go through them at my leisure now. Fantastic series, so glad I took part in the challenge so I could get to know you and be inspired by your writings. Much love to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea!

      Spiritunities present themselves everywhere as we become more spiritually literate in learning to read the signs and notice those nudges.

      And thank you for your kind words about the series. Thank you so much for following and commenting with your insights and thoughts. Many of them gave me food for thought and helped inspire me to write the next post when I started feeling like I didn't have anymore to say.

      I enjoyed getting to know you, too, and I looked forward to reading your blog every day once I found it in the UBC. You have so much to teach others, and I hope (know) you will continue.

      Much love to you, too, my friend.
      Penny
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Thank you Penny! I'm looking forward to reading the ones I missed at the beginning when I was bog-eyed with writing ;)

      Delete
    3. I know what you mean! The beginning seems challenging until we find our rhythm!
      xoxo
      Penny

      Delete
  2. Thank you Penny!
    I'm going to go back and re-read some of these articles again because they were so insightful. I'm sure I can pick up and learn something new each and every time I read them!! Each article is so packed full with wisdom, insight and inspiration!

    Thank you again,
    Healthy blessings,
    Gena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank YOU, Gena!

    I appreciate your kind words.

    Now I'm waiting on the next series to present itself to me. :)
    xoxo
    Blessings.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know..I've been a lot more aware with the nudges of the spiritual world ..its really interesting when it happens...Its an ah ha moment. N its the greatest felling....I've also have learn to listen more than talk...its an amazing gift ...crazy but I have felt myself growing higher in my spirituality n its the greatest feeling...so kodos to you with the 31 day challenge ...it totally allowed me to see others n myself...love n peace ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those spiritual nudges are everywhere once we are attuned to the energy. You have not only grown spiritually but you have raised your vibration in the process, which is a fine-tuning of ourselves so that we can live from an abundant mindset rather than a scarcity or fear mindset.

    I'm so glad you took on the challenge. Those "a ha" moments will keep coming as you continue your spiritual practices.

    Love and peace to you, too.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete