Monday, September 15, 2014

On Hold...

Sometimes things happen because the Universe is guiding us to place our efforts in a different direction for the time being.

This is one of those times.

And that's okay.

I will be back with more of Spiritography: Imaging the Sacred in Everyday Life. While this series is on temporary hold, I will continue posting about spiritual matters. In the meantime, click on the links below to enjoy the past posts regarding spirituality and photography.

Pruning: Not Just For Plants

Holy Graffiti

How To Disappoint Disappointment

Ways To Wander Into Wonder

Cultivate Your Sacred Vision

Lessons We Can Learn From Water

3 Spiritual Lessons From Autumn

Getting On Track

Butterfly As Spiritual Metaphor

Bee Here Now!

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Penny. I'm sorry this series has been interrupted! You are a talented photographer and I've enjoyed seeing the beautiful photographs and the way you inspire me with your words. Hope you've not gone for long! I've been struggling myself with even having the time and energy to come online, let alone write anything, so am being kind to myself and chilling out while I work out what to do next. I shall miss your posts! Lots of love and blessings to you, Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea.

      Thank you for your kind words, my friend. I will definitely continue the series as I really enjoy combining spirituality and photography...I'm looking forward to it.

      May you work everything out for yourself, too. Sending love and blessings your way.
      :) Penny

      Delete