Tuesday, March 10, 2015

"Imagineering" Your Life

Walt Disney used the term "imagineering" when it came to creating his world-known theme parks. It's a belief that permeates everything that his company does. These imagineers are the creative force behind the fairy tale castles, the thrilling amusement rides, and the spectacular fireworks displays.

To be an imagineer, one must use his or her imagination to engineer life experiences that reveal and release the higher/authentic self.

It's about making magic by pushing the boundaries of creativity, innovation, and possibility to create the life we want.

The greatest gift we were ever given was the gift of imagination. Within that magical realm is the capacity to manifest our dreams. The poet William Blake writes, "What is now proved was once only imagin'd." This is the basis for imagineering. This is the secret to living a life of creative manifestation. As Blake's nugget of wisdom sinks into your consciousness, your imagination will begin to take over.

One look around will show you that everything you experience with your senses was once in someone's imagination. In order for things to exist, or to be proved, as Blake says, they must first be placed firmly into your imagination. Without imagination, creativity stops. Spiritual leaders have known this through the centuries. And today, the world of quantum physics confirms that the universe is made of formless energy, and that particles (matter, things) do not originate from other particles; they spring from something invisible, something akin to our imagination. It transcends the boundaries of our senses, and it can't be proven mathematically or verified scientifically. Yet it exists. We know we have an imagination.

All we have to do is to take charge of it.

If we are to advance confidently in the direction of our dreams, as Henry David Thoreau instructs, we must understand that using our imagination involves more intensity than just imagining the occasional wishful thought. This involves unlearning some of the ways we have squandered or misused the capacity that our imagination has to advance us in the direction of our dreams. We've used it to develop mental habits that hold us back.

We can change those habits by developing a new mindset. We do this by remembering that our imagination is ours and ours alone to use in any way that we choose. No one else is responsible for our imagination, and anything we place in it and hold there ultimately becomes our reality.

The imagineer does not misuse his or her imagination. Instead, the imagineer stresses what s/he wants, not what s/he doesn't want. The imagineer never imagines what it is that s/he doesn't wish to have as his or her reality. Energy flows where attention goes.

The imagineer does not allow the imagination to be contaminated by ideas about how life used to be. S/He uses positive "I am" statements instead of "I am not" statements. The imagineer has developed a healthy self-concept. S/He has replaced old ideas of I can't help it, It's my nature, I've always been that way with I am capable, I am strong, I am healthy, I am happy. Imagineers completely heed St. Germain's words, "I AM the Conquering Presence! I command this I AM Presence to govern perfectly my mind, home, affairs and world." The words "I AM" are our sacred identification as our Higher Self, and the imagineer knows this.

The imagineer doesn't allow the current conditions of life to restrict the imagination. The imagineer knows the imagination is unlimited and does not opt for an ordinary level of living. The imagineer is a bold thinker, changing such thoughts as I will one day be in a better place to In my mind I am where I intend to be. S/He invites and trusts the mysterious unseen world of Spirit to guide him or her by creating an atmosphere of allowing it in without pushing it.

The imagineer is adamant about the imagination being a private sacred inner space. S/He speaks to it with reverence and stays in a constant state of gratitude.

With imagineering, there are no limits. Are you brave enough to give it a try?

2 comments:

  1. I've learn that in order to change my future I need to start changing now.. it's easy to get mixed up into those negative thoughts but it is truly easy to start saying "I am" daily affermations...and it sure does work...my life is changing every day. ..for the best. .. I love my transformations....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a matter of remaining consistent and true to your "I AM" if you want transformation to happen. You are doing a great job! Your transformation is evident.
      Love, Light, and Blessings,
      Penny

      Delete